Working with Green Dot
Green Dot is made up of people who care about the environment. But we’re also veterans of the plastics industry, with more than 40 years of combined experience in the field. We know a thing or two about plastics and we know the need to make the materials more sustainable.
Sales Representative – Emporia, KS or Ottawa KS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Service existing accounts, obtain order, and establish new accounts
- To be able to talk about and explain our products – answer the questions and concerns addressed to you by our customers. The Sales position works closely with the CEO and research and development staff to take care of our customers’ requirements.
- Process quotes, orders, take incoming calls, follow up on inbound inquiries etc.
- Research answers to meet customers’ requirements.
- This is a position that requires multi-tasking.
- Ability to do additional tasks as needed in other departments.
- Follow up on quotes, orders, and reaching out on some cold calling, most leads are inbound inquiries
- Work with all coworkers in a respectful manner.
Sales Representative Skills:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree
- Must have a least 3 years of sales experience, business to business preferred
- Experience in the Plastics, Chemical, Rubber, or Materials industry preferred.
Location and Hours:
This position is a full time (40 hour a week) position. Hours are 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday. Daily job location can be in either Emporia, KS at our company headquarters, or Ottawa, KS at our research and development facility.
Some over-night travel required for customer visits, trade shows, and conferences (approximately 4 to 5 times a year)
- Salary based on qualifications
- Health and Dental insurance
- IRA with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All applicants who have submitted resumes will be considered; however, only the best-qualified candidates will be interviewed.
Manufacturing Technician – Onaga, Kansas
Green Dot is seeking an experienced manufacturing technician at its Onaga, Kansas facility. Qualified applicants will have experience in mechanical, electrical and process control systems. Plastics processing experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will have a two-year degree in industrial engineering technology or similar and 2-5 years experience in a high-quality manufacturing environment.
Work schedule is Monday to Thursday, 7 am to 5 pm. The position includes an excellent benefits package with potential for management and leadership opportunities. Teamwork and a positive attitude are essential to success. Carpooling available from Wamego, Kansas area.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.